I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 18 de novembro de 2014

Joy Unlimited - Schmetterlinge 1971 (Germany, Krautrock, Progressive Blues Rock, Soul)

- Joy Fleming (Erna Strube) - lead female vocals
- Hans W. Herkenne - drums, percussion
- Albin Metz - trumpet, electric piano
- Roland Heck - organ, piano, electric piano, vibes, marimba, percussion, vocals
- Dieter Kindl - electric bass, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, percussion
- Gerd Köthe - saxophones, flute
- Klaus R. Nagel - electric guitar, woodwind, tympani, percussion, flute


I. Contacts
01. Rudiment (Roland Heck, Klaus Nagel, Hans Herkenne, Lothar Höfgen) - 4:20
02. Connection (Dieter Kindl, Albin Metz, Erna Strube) - 1:26
03. That's The Key (Kindl, Gerd Köthe, Herkenne, Höfgen) - 2:26
04. For You And Me (Kindl, Köthe, Herkenne, Höfgen) - 1:36
II. Manifestations
05. Suppression (Heck, Köthe) - 2:49
06. Rankness (Strube, Heck, Strube) - 2:34
07. Face Of War (Köthe, Höfgen) - 3:21
08. Free (Kindl, Metz, Nagel) - 2:03
09. Sensual Impressions (Köthe, Nagel) - 7:02
10. Quintessence (Heck, Metz, Köthe, Strube) - 2:29
III. Emotions
11. Eden Park (Heck, Kindl, Metz, Nagel) - 2:39
12. Metamorphosis (Kindl, Strube, Herkenne, Höfgen) - 3:14
13. In Search For The Last Word (Heck, Nagel, Herkenne, Höfgen) - 1:54
14. Rising Mind (Kindl, Köthe, Herkenne, Höfgen) - 2:49
15. Eden Park Again (Heck, Kindl, Metz, Nagel) - 1:36
Bonuses:
16. Neckarbrücken-Blues (live, 1971) (Metz, Heck, Strube) - 3:20
17. All Heaven And All Earth Are Silent (LP "Heavy Christmas", 1971)
(Heck, Kindl, Köthe, Traylor) - 8:12
18. Silvergun (single A-side, 1971) (Swin Pord, Derring, Köthe,
Traylor) - 4:17
19. Peace Trains (single B-side, 1971) (Cat Stevens) - 3:49

Yandex

Nenhum comentário: