I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sábado, 7 de novembro de 2015

Birdy - On The Move (1980) Electronic, Pop, Synth-pop, Ambient, Ballad (Germany)

Accordion – Eddy F. Mueller
Arranged By – Eddy F. Mueller
Artwork By – Peter Maltz
Bass – Eddy F. Mueller, Steve Jehring (tracks: A3), Wolfgang Jaeger (tracks: B1)
Drums – Armin Dressler (tracks: B4, B5), Ulli Boehme (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B1)
Electric Guitar – Dicky Hank (tracks: B4)
Engineer – Dirk Schmalenbach
Guitar – Eddy F. Mueller
Keyboards – Eddy F. Mueller
Liner Notes – Wolf Christian
Percussion – Eddy F. Mueller
Producer – Eddy F. Mueller, Peter M. Majewski*
Sitar – Dirk Schmalenbach (tracks: B3)
Synthesizer – Eddy F. Mueller
Tenor Saxophone – Klaus Meyer (tracks: A5, B3)
Typography – L. Michel
Vocoder – Eddy F. Mueller

A1     Hover High     3:40
A2     On The Move, Part 1     4:40
A3     Caressed By The Sun     4:12
A4     Humble Life     3:51
A5     Snap Snack     3:59
B1     Airmail     3:41
B2     Dreaming Of     3:56
B3     On The Move, Part 2     4:14
B4     Sky Writing     3:37
B5     Castles In The Air     5:06

Yandex

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Tem como achar mais deste "Birdy" ?

-On the Move (1980)
-Second Flight (1982)
-Free Fall (1983)
-Tapes From the Heart (1984)
-Focus (1984)
-Floating On High (1986)
-.....

Obrigado pelo seu ótimo trabalho Márcia!