I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2017

Floh de Cologne - Geyer-Symphonie 1974 (Germany, Krautrock, Politrock)

Atendendo ao pedido feito, aqui esta mais Floh de Cologne, amanhã tem mais do grupo!!!

- Dieter Klemm / vocals, organ
- Theo König / vocals, saxophone, clarinette, harmonica
- Gerd Wollschon / vocals
- Markus Schmid / guitar, keyboards
- Dick Städtler / bass
- Hansi Frank / drums

1. Satz: La Grande Tristesse [Requiem] (7:10)
2. Satz: Danse Macabre [Totentanz] (13:12)
3. Satz: Serenade Des Vautours [Leichenschmaus] (23:30)

Yandex

Um comentário:

e6gMan disse...

Thank you very much!
Do you by any chance have this:
Fließbandbabys Beat-Show
https://www.discogs.com/Floh-De-Cologne-Flie%C3%9Fbandbabys-Beat-Show/master/171261