I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2017

Floh de Cologne - Mumien (1974)

- Hansi Frank / drums, vocal
- Dieter Klemm / percussion, organ, vocals
- Dick Städtler / lead guitar, vocals
- Theo König / saxes
- Gerd Wollschon / vocals, percussion

1. Widmung (1:49)
2. Marsch Der Mumien I (1:41)
3. Und Die Reichen (2:53)
4. Marsch Der Mumien II (2:32)
5. ITT Etc. (4:35)
6. Oktober '73 (1:42)
7. Frühling In Chile (1:27)
8. Zeugen (2:20)
9. Du Siehst Das Leid (2:24)
10. Freiheitskampfer (1:13)
11. Salvador Allende (4:47)
12. Gegen Den Hunger (2:12)
13. Marsch Der Mumien III (3:38)
14. Des Volkes Fesseln (3:45)

Yandex

Nenhum comentário: