I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 10 de dezembro de 2017

Satin Whale - Whalecome 1978 (Germany, Krautrock, Heavy Prog)

- Thomas Brück - lead vocals, basses, 12-string acoustic guitar (05), producer
- Dieter Roesberg - guitars, flute, mouthorgan, vocals
- Gerald Dellmann - keyboards, synthesizers, vibes
- Wolfgang Hieronymi - drums, percussion, ARP string ensemble (05), vocals
+
- Klaus Bohlmann - producer


CD1:
01. No Time To Lose (Thomas Brück) - 5:25
02. Song For 'Thesy' (Thomas Brück, Gerald Dellmann) - 4:09
03. Marée (Gerald Dellmann, Wolfgang Hieronymi) - 4:56
04. Desert Places (Thomas Brück) - 8:25
05. Rêverie (Dieter Roesberg, Gerald Dellmann) - 2:20
06. Holidays (By The Seaside) (Thomas Brück) - 5:55
07. A Bit Foolish - A Bit Wise (Thomas Brück, Gerald Dellmann, Dieter Roesberg, Wolfgang Hieronymi) - 6:04
08. Crossing The Line (Thomas Brück) - 9:55
CD2:
09. Reminiscent River (Thomas Brück) - 4:08
10. Goin' Back To Cologne (Gerald Dellmann, Dieter Roesberg) - 3:44
11. Hava Nagila (trad., arr.by Satin Whale) - 17:33
12. Perception (Thomas Brück, Gerald Dellmann) - 18:31
13. Sweet Little Sixteen (Chuck Berry, arr.by Satin Whale) - 5:52


Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: